Next Generation Hub
The heart of home sensing
Connects your WallyHome Sensors in your home and keeps you informed through text message, email, push notifications or phone calls.
Connect your Hub through your wireless network or using an ethernet cable.
- Improved no-hassle setup through the Wally app (Available on the App Store™ and Google Play™)*.
- Compatible with additional smart home devices to provide a total smart home management solution. (Coming soon)
- Digital speaker enables audible alerts and notifications.
- Battery backup keeps your hub ON for hours even without power.
* App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc
* Google Play is a service mark of Google Inc
The New WallyHome Sensor
More than just a Sensor
Your sensor is your first insight into water leaks, temperature and humidity changes, as well as open doors or windows.
Detect leaks to reduce the risk of costly water damage in your home through mobile and audible alerts.
Identify potential problems with your heating and air conditioning system to reduce the risk of frozen pipes and other hazards.
Reduce the potential for unhealthy mold growth.
Door / Window
Avoid unknowingly leaving doors and windows open, making your home more secure and reducing your monthly energy bill.
Remote control for water and gas
The Wally Shutoff Valve works with the Starter Kit* and other Wally products to control your water and gas supply. In the case of a leak, the Shutoff Valve will automatically close to minimize water damage from leaks.
- Automatically shut off the main water supply when leaks are detected
- Through the Wally mobile and web apps, choose which leak detectors trigger a shut off
- Install on your gas line valve to remotely control your gas supply
- Battery operated for easy placement and installation
- Receive alerts and notifications when paired with your Wally